As you can see from the first few pictures below, the pond bank on 17 was in need of a major renovation. We were fortunate enough to be able to tackle this project this week. To start the process we simply stripped the existing sod and put a rough grade how we wanted the bank to look. Next we added the erosion fabric and anchored it in from the top and the bottom of the bank. Lastly, we added soil to the fabric and did a final grade on the bank before laying sod. While we were working on this project we also moved the irrigation line away from the waters edge and added a mister line to more effectively water the bank. This project will help eliminate the risk of the bank washing away but will also allow for easier maintenance practices on this area. Thanks again to our skilled staff who allow us to do these projects in house.